Saturday, February 20, 2010

Alright so I guess the big secret is out. We told our families earlier this week and I have been getting some texts and phone calls from extended family so I guess word is getting around so here are the sonogram pictures. I know they all look pretty much the same but trust me, they are TOTALLY different. I think at the time of this appointment the baby was supposed to be the size of a fig or something but this week its up to as big as a lemon. Next appointment is this Thursday so we'll see if I can get some more pictures up after that.







4 comments:

  1. YES! We are so excited and can't wait for this baby to get here! Congrats you guys! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH! I didn't know you were pregnant! congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super excited for you guys! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so exciting! Congrats, Erin! I'm really excited for ya. :)

    ReplyDelete